Northwest Magic - Forums

Go Back   Northwest Magic - Forums > Northwest Magic > Forum Issues & Feedback

Old 01-22-2011, 08:29 AM

Default Banning policy

I seem to have missed something last week. Can somebody tell me (by PM, not to open more cans of worms in public) why Jason Barker was banned? I assume posts have been deleted that might have shed light on the issue, but what remains brings up a lot of questions.
Old 01-22-2011, 01:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzeiger View Post
I seem to have missed something last week. Can somebody tell me (by PM, not to open more cans of worms in public) why Jason Barker was banned? I assume posts have been deleted that might have shed light on the issue, but what remains brings up a lot of questions.
I imagine it has to do with him being a troll and not really trying to be part of the community anymore - just to upset the apple cart for the sake of doing it.

It's a community board, after all. Best to actually act like you're part of it.
Old 01-29-2011, 07:48 AM

hell be back with another fake account to troll soon, don't worry
Old 02-04-2011, 07:57 PM

My impression has always been that people were trolling him. It's amazing how intolerant zealots of a certain political persuasion can be of reasoned opposition.

Really though, I hadn't been on in a while and starting looking back through here since I'm going to be moving back there soon. I'm sure I just missed something. I was hoping someone might tell me a little more specifically before I get too offended about it.
Old 02-06-2011, 01:57 AM

Long story short he went from politically inflamed to rude and pointless. He no longer carded other than to stir up arguments. also good to hear your coming back how you been the last couple years?
Old 02-12-2011, 05:56 PM

Basically what corbett said, just trollin and bein a jackass. I had zero issue with his political threads n such. He moved away from that to simple troll that was way too old to be trolling.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzeiger View Post
My impression has always been that people were trolling him. It's amazing how intolerant zealots of a certain political persuasion can be of reasoned opposition.
QFT.

You nailed it Geoff.

I have a solution to this, those of us who are mature and care about current events can discuss them over PM, this way we can avoid the trolls and spammers (we all know who they are): read my signature.