Northwest Magic - Forums

Go Back   Northwest Magic - Forums > Northwest Commons > Random Chats

Old 05-26-2012, 04:20 PM
Administrator

Default If you read/post in "Random Chats," read this

So for some reason I still get complaints about people's opinions/views, etc in the random chats section of our board. If you choose to read and post in this section, you have ABSOLUTELY no right to complain. If you see offensive behavior, click the "report post" button at the top right of the post and it will go directly to my email and I will take a look at it. People who want to complain about "trolls" probably shouldn't even look at the random chats section of this board. After all, it is a MAGIC bulletin board and any non-magic related content could be considered trolling. If you post in any non-magic related content, you subject yourself to personal criticism, which is not a violation of the terms of service. I don't read it, I don't post here, and I don't get offended. Maybe some of you should follow suit. With that said, please be respectful to those people who do choose to use this part of the board.

Last edited by Mike; 05-26-2012 at 04:34 PM.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:35 PM
Administrator

If anyone would like to read the TOS:

Although the administrators and moderators of Northwest Magic - Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Northwest Magic - Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Northwest Magic - Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:37 AM
Banned

{}

Last edited by Mike; 09-07-2012 at 01:56 PM.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Of course I agree with everything you wrote there. But I don't really believe YOU agree with what you wrote.

Do you really believe ALL posters should be treated in a respectful manner? What will happen if a member treats another member in a disrespectful manner...say by...I don't know...SPAMMING their threads. Are you guys going to enforce the rules fairly and evenly for all posters? Or are some people still exempt?

The Seven Commandments are reduced to a single phrase: "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Farm
really