Northwest Magic - Forums

Go Back   Northwest Magic - Forums > Northwest Magic > Forum Issues & Feedback

Old 08-06-2018, 12:00 AM

Default Mafia City H5 game traces the rise and fall of Tommy Angelo

Even supported by a neat script and great voicework, Mafia City treading ground already chewed up by cinema's very best. On that level, it can't compete. On the level it can – that of the gorgeous Empire Bay – it shows an unwillingness to try. It's a compelling experience, but an offer you can refuse.

Mafia city h5 is an action-adventure video game developed by Illusion Softworks and published by Gathering of Developers. The City Mafia game was released for Microsoft Windows in August 2002, and later ported to the PlayStation 2 and the Xbox consoles in 2004, in North America and Europe. The game traces the rise and fall of Tommy Angelo, a fictional mafioso in the 1930s.

"I wrote a game about the Mafia and I don't want to deal with those types of “businessmen"." he writes. "The game industry is a risky business and nobody wants to end up under the boardwalk. I personally know people who got their bones broken or were kidnapped during game development. No kidding."

Harlin fondly recalls throwing himself into first project, Republic Commando, working 15 hour days with minimal sleep to ensure delivering the "best-sounding score" he possibly could.

It's cold in Empire Bay. The Second World War still rages over the sea, but for now, Vito Scaletta is back home. Having joined the army to avoid jail-time for his youthful misdemeanours, Vito is well-versed in bullet-dodging. Fortunate, that, because gunfights are an occupational hazard in his post-war line of work.

I hand the territory to the already-flush Cassandra, and Burke goes ballistic. Vito is pissed too, and his upset cuts deep as he compares me unfavourably to long lost friends from Mafia City—Vito was that game’s protagonist, and goddamnit I wish I was giving him a happier retirement—but the Irish boss is definitely the biggest problem. He tells me that this is my last chance. He tells me that if I screw him one more time, it’s all over.

For more information about Mafia City and mafia games, Please visit : https://mafiah5.yottagames.com/play/

Tags
gang, gangster, html5, mafia, war