Northwest Magic - Forums

Go Back   Northwest Magic - Forums > Formats and Decks > Casual Gaming

Old 12-05-2018, 01:42 AM

Default I could help out the Buy MS 2 Mesos

I'm sick to death of seeing hackers and botters all over the sport. The majority of them are slayers. Many times I've been out Edelstein or Ellinia and also have jumped from channel to channel, locating 2 or 1 bots on literally every station in MaplestoryM Mesos certain maps. I know Nexon does not deal with botters very well, and that's another issue entirely, but I had an idea on how to possibly limit their creation. 99% of all botters I see have titles with a string of figures and characters. Couldn't you employ a text filter to recognize strings that are random when someone tries to make a personality and block the personality based on that?

And for the bot spammers that reside in FM1 and spam advertisements for illegal trading websites, could not a text filter be made to comprehend the words they use, check if it has been repeated several times, then automatically ban them? I have been enjoying MS2 mesos for about 8 years now and I wish I could help out the Buy MS 2 Mesos community more by being able to just ban obvious botters with a couple clicks, because I run across them often. It's frustrating.

This amount includes various Procedures of payment converted into maplestory2 mesos

I returned to the match towards the end of last August, with the sole goal of attempting to reach 2mil range, with no dipping into my own pockets, of course. This was an accomplishment worth something due to fairly obvious it is that 99 have invested a substantial amount of cash to'attain' it.