Northwest Magic - Forums

Go Back   Northwest Magic - Forums > Formats and Decks > Vintage

Old 02-12-2015, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NePaul View Post
I don't have a deck, looking for Legacy and vintage players, what happened to magic?

I use to play online magic workstation all the time now when I log on there are no players, is magic dying out?
Do I need to connect to a new server?

I tried magic online from wizards but they don't have legacy cards I can buy, vintage masters is sold out no longer available, wizards sure does not know how to keep the game going and supportive, I mean you think they would make it so people can play easily online, but no, I sure would like to talk to the managers over there at wizards, whoever is in charge is not that smart
Old 02-12-2015, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NePaul View Post
This card is amazing, good news for type one vintage players.

The format has changed a lot since the card got banned, anyone remember how good HulkSmash was?

Not sure if it is still a vial option today but I would love to test HulkSmash and find out.

I had the perfect deck build, in everyway shape and form.

I played heavily for like 1 or two months. I got the deck made so well I won like on turn 3 a lot. This can easily be done with moxe's, time walk, fastbond, yawgmoth's will demoic tutor, all these cards mix together perfectly to create a very amazing powerful deck to be reckoned with.

Gush is back!
I had the best hulk smash deck ever, I was winning on Turn three or four almost everytime, it was crazy, all I needed was gush and fastbond, and somehow I would win, I would draw recall, and yawgmoth's will and recast everything and swing for like 20 damage with berserk, and psychatog, it was awesome and I had my sideboard made to a T, but sadly I lost that deck and I don't know with all the new cards and Wasteland, last time I tried to play HulkSmash even with 4 gush's it didn't do so well, maybe I got lucky draws, I don't know, but I sure kicked but with the perfect deck I made,

I love Vintage anyone want to play email me at Wash33Seattle@gmail.com